Industrial Printing (JDF)
A large Perth printing company required a way to integrate their CRM (Cusomer Relationship Management System) and ordering system with their large industrial printers, so that orders were automatically available to schedule on the printer. The printer could accept jobs in the JDF format, so we created a custom C# program and database which monitored a network folder for order files, created by their existing ordering program, and our program then automatically converted the order files to job files the printer could accept.
NFC/RFID Reader Applications
Asset Tracking and Inspection Systems
We have developed several applications to read and write NFC/RFID contactless cards and stickers to help Western Australian mining and healthcare companies keep track of their assets.
Each piece of equipment at the various client sites has an RFID sticker attached, containing a unique ID for that asset (e.g.. a drill press, or hospital bed) which could later be scanned by a portable reader connected to a tablet, or mobile device. Once scanned, the asset is inspected and audited using a checklist form on the device, and the results of the inspection automatically entered in a central database. The companies can then create reports that show the status of all their assets, and which assets still require inspection.
A major advantage with NFC/RFID scanning over barcode scanning is that the scanning is done wirelessly by radio instead of optically reading a barcode, so dirty or dusty items won't prevent the item from being scanned.
Other Hardware Solutions we can Provide
- Hardware GPS applications
- Reading USB and Bluetooth devices such as hardware scanners
(NFC/RFID, and Barcode)
- Integrating Bluetooth peripherals with iOS, Windows, and Android devices
- Video Capture and compression of video for display on websites
- Automatic conversion of video files from different formats
- Security Camera, Video Surveillance, and DVR integration
- MIDI musical instrument digital interface control
- Computer Control of electrical relays
- Data Logging, data visualisation and integration with university research spectrometers and remote monitoring